Modern video consumption presents a continuous drive for ever more efficient file formats that can deliver diverse and high-quality video services. HEVC (or H.265) is the latest advancement in video coding which promises significant quality improvements and bit rate savings.
What you'll learn:
- Benefits for media companies which can lead to significant operational cost savings
- Using HEVC for improved back-end movement and storage of video
- Adjusting video quality and bit rate to meet different business needs
- How to maximize video quality and performance through look ahead
- How lessons learned from x264 (H.264) encoding are being applied to the x265 (HEVC/H.265) implementation
To learn more about Telestream's advanced file-based video transcoding and workflow automation solutions, including support for HEVC, 4K, x264, GPU acceleration and more, visit our website.
To speak to a Telestream representative:
Register to download this exclusive white paper: