To help broadcasters better understand and meet federal regulations regarding TV closed captioning, this webinar provides information about closed caption data verification for common digital video files. It also examines the challenges that broadcasters face when transitioning to a file-based workflow.
What you'll learn:
- Where CEA-608 and CEA-708 caption data is stored
- The limitations of automated quality control processes in a file-based workflow
- QC of advanced CEA-708 caption attributes
- Information stored alongside closed caption data
- Preserving closed caption data attributes when converting to Internet video captions
- Emulating in the QC lab what viewers watch at home
To learn more about Telestream closed captioning solutions, visit our website.
Register to view this recorded webinar: